Welcome to Desert Messenger - Quartzsite's FREE Community Paper
Published twice a month, Desert Messenger provides Quartzsite, Arizona with local news, events and entertainment.
Regular features include:
- Desert Daze Comic Strip by the famous local bookstore owner, Paul Winer.
- Joanne Winer writes articles about local people and events.
- Rosalee O. Wheeler's excerpts from her book, "In the Shadow of Saguaros", shares wonderful history stories of southwest Arizona.
- Jenn Jedidiah Free of RocksInMyHead.com writes "Adventures with Rocks" column.
- "Traveling with Gypsy Jane" is a fun column all about RV travels
- Longtime Astrologist, Barbara Lee, shares her unique Astrology column, called "Astrological Perceptions".
- Then there is the fun puzzle page!
- The Quartzsite Show Schedule and Map are included in each issue during the season.
- Great deals can be found in the Classified Section.
Pick up the Desert Messenger FREE at over 60 locations in La Paz County - including Quartzsite, Brenda, Ehrenberg and Bouse.
Shanana "Rain" Golden-Bear,
Publisher for advertising rates and deadlines.
PO Box 3185
Quartzsite, AZ 85359